We have now made it easier for you to make your tuition payments online. Press the “Buy Now” and you will be directed to the PayPal site to complete the transaction.
2016-2017 Tuition Information
In order to assure the preferred class for our current patrons, Fall registration begins now and extends through May 31st. Early registration fee for current students is $20.00 through May 31st, after which the fee will be $25.00. New student registration fee is now and will remain $20.00. Registration fee is non-refundable.
Tuition is due the first class of each month.
- Tuition is based on a yearly fee, broken down into equal monthly payments. Therefore your rate reflects an AVERAGE of four classes per month, with full tuition being due during all break months. Dates for these are as follows: Thanksgiving Break: Thursday November 24th thru Sunday November 27th; Winter Break: Friday December 23rd thru Sunday January 1st; Spring Break: March 26th thru April 2nd. Workhop is scheduled for May 20, 2017.
- Missed classes MUST BE PAID FOR, except for doctor approved illnesses of more than four weeks.
- Students who interrupt or drop a class due to outside activities or vacations, will be required to pay an $20.00 re-Enrollment Registration Fee to return to class.
- Make all checks payable to Nan Klinger or Excellence in Dance. When paying cash insist on a receipt. A late fee of $20.00 per month will be charged for tuition payments later than the 10th of the month. There is a $25.00 charge for returned checks.
- Classes begin Tuesday September 6th, 2016. If there is a problem/conflict with your registration you will be informed immediately. If not, confirmation of your class selection will be e-mailed no later than August 18th.
- $39.00 / Month for 30 classes
- $48.00 / Month for 45 minute classes
- $50.00 / Month for 60 minute (or longer) classes
- $96.00 for two lessons each week or 2 students/family taking one lesson/week
- $138.00 for any combination of 3 lessons each week per family
- $180.00 for any combination of 4 lessons each week per family
- $219.00 for any combination of 5 lessons each week per family
- $256.00 for any combination of 6 lessons each week per family
- $296.00 for any combination of 7 lessons each week per family
- $338.00 for any combination of 8 lessons each week per family
($25 per class for any classes beyond 8.)
$18.00 for those wanting to pay by the single class.
Per class rate applies only to those who pay prior to class. Monthly rate will apply to all others. You may not switch to per class rate without prior notice and payment.
$75.00: 60 minute private lesson.
$43.00: 30 minute private lesson.